Here are a few pics from Taylee's Birthday Party. Sadly, the weather turned really yucky and after we got all set up at the park we had to move the party back to our house because the wind was really blowing and it started to rain. :( But it still was fun despite the weather!! Everyone was able to still come and my mom and dad even surprised us and showed up! It was so good to see them and have them come to the party!! Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great birthday for Taylee!!
(I am the WORST photographer and picture taker!! I didn't get a picture of everyone at the party and I didn't get one of Taylee with all of her presents after she opened them. I got to busy going here an there and visiting that I just didn't get many pictures taken....sorry all!)
1 comments:
wow I am a bad cousin. Your kids are HUGE!!!! I haven't even seen the boy he looks like you by the way. And the girl soo BIG. I will have to come visit you now that you are in UT! Hope things keep going well for you guys
Post a Comment