So we were headed on our way home from our stay in Salt Lake on Saturday and we decided "hey, lets bid on a hotel room for tonight and if we get it we will stay if not we will go home." Well.....we won the bid and we ended up staying the night in Downtown Salt Lake Saturday night. It was so much fun. Taylee loved that we were going to stay in a hotel. We walked around Temple Square and took Taylee swimming at the hotel swimming pool. We had so much fun! We slept in and took our time coming home on Sunday. It was a pretty impulsive move but it was a very much needed one. We had so much together just us as a little family.
4 days ago
2 comments:
How fun, I am jelous, that is what we need. I love your new blog layout. So cute.
We went to SLC and stayed in a hotel and went to Temple square to. Zillia loved it. We took her to Hogle zoo to. I too love the new look to your blog
Post a Comment