Monday, July 26, 2010

Because I Have Been Given Much...

Lately I have been feeling so grateful for so so many things in my life. I have been truly blessed with so much:
  • My wonderful husband. He does so much for our family. He never complains and he puts 100% into everything that he does!

  • I am so grateful that Cody is able to get his education and has been greatly blessed to be able to continue his education to begin his Masters.

  • Taylee....We are so blessed that she is a happy and healthy little girl. Who knew that just great blessings could come in such a spirited girl?!

  • My small and comfortable little home

  • My quiet and sweet little neighborhood....I have the best neighbors by the way!

  • The opportunity to be a Mom. It truly is the BEST job in the entire world.

  • That I learn so much about myself from being a mom. It gives me the motivation and the desire to be a better person.
  • Cody and I are so lucky to have such wonderful parents who are such great examples and show us unfailing love and support!

  • the sweet and innocent smiles and words of love from Taylee! She gives the best hugs!!

  • this may sound silly....but my bed. The fact that I can lay down to sleep at night in a peaceful and safe place.

  • my health.

  • those little moments that remind me how really blessed I am when I am down and blue.

  • I am grateful that I can laugh at myself when I have those "blonde" moments.

  • that I was able to be raised in the gospel and taught those sweet principles by such great parents.

  • I am mostly and ultimately grateful for the knowledge I have that no matter my trials, my downfalls, my short comings, and my definite imperfectness, that I still have the endless love of my Heavenly Father and my Savior. And that through them I can overcome any trial, correct any imperfection, and become a better person. There is only one way to true and complete Joy and that is through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comments:

Liz said...

wow look at you, making me feel all warn inside! It was beautiful, see ya soon???

Post a Comment